Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Terrosists attack on Cricketers | Sri Lanka v/s Pakistan


I was just sitting in my room expecting people to update me on the India v/s New Zealand match, but they came up with the most shocking news I could have ever imagined of "guess what terrorist attack the Sri Lankan cricket team and 6 players are injured" my reacton "WTF".......
Damn it...Terrorism has even spread to the world of sports the scenes were shocking where the heck was the security and what would have happened to Team India who were supposed to tour instead of Sri Lanka.....
The only terrorist incident which I can recall is that of 1976 Olympics were 11 Israeli atheletes were held hostages and later executed...
Even before the teams were apprehensive of visiting Pakistan to play cricket now any team would think twice before entering Pakistan to play cricket....With 2011 World Cup which was supposed to be held in the sub-continent after a decade, seems a far-fetched reality...Hosting a World Cup is out of the question now....
Pakistan always had this conception that cricket wont be targeted by the terrorists I guess the terrorists have now found a soft target the cricketers, who are regarded as heroes of their country....In general we had enough of terrorists attacks from our so-called " freindly neighbour " the government has to do something prepare an operation like the bluestar get rid of them quick and fast or else Pakistan which has been a heritage cricketing nation will burn and fall like a Zeppelin....
Its a pity I never thought I will write an article on terrorism in my blog...Pity those who died protecting the cricketers...What on earth is happening!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the bad news of all cricket fan and cricket world....So it's don't repeat again.


Get More Details