Sunday, March 8, 2009

The old warhorses still rule......


When I came to know that Sachin has scored a lightning fast 163 against New Zealand a thought came into my mind how old is he? Then it went to all other different players like Ryan giggs, Paul Scholes, Alex Fergusen age does not act as a barrier for them, the experience which they have is unmatchable, all the young players look upto them for advice and inspiration...
Look at Alex Fergusen his age is not at all hampering the way he has managed Manchester
United he still has trust in his players Ryan Giggs who is now in brilliant form...
Be it Sachin himself god knows how many people have pointed fingers at him about taking retirement....but he is not the one who will stoop down easily he is the one who will only retire when he is no longer enjoying the game...
Even Alex Fergusen also stated that retirement will come into question only when he stops enjoying the game....
What I like about these professionals is that they still love their sport are very passionate about it like any youngster is...Perhaps this is what is keeping them alive in the GAME........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi , was wondering if you are aware of the Delhi NCR IndiBlogger Meet 2009 scheduled for the 4th of April. Would be great if you can make it and blog about the event too.

Please send in your ideas for the agenda in the comments section.

RSVP - http://www.indiblogger.in/bloggermeet.php?id=33

Cheers,
Anwin
IndiBlogger.in

Anonymous said...

Sachin is the Best Persanality in World cricket.........


Get More Details

move companies said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.