Saturday, May 30, 2009

Champions League 2009



Scene 1- Build Up

What a display of football by Barca, they were playing football out of this world a trully mersmerising display of ball possession and passing which Manu found very hard to breakthrough...Being a core Manu fan for the past 4 years I was very optimistic about the gameI knew they were up against a awesome team...I was very eager to watch this game as I had been toiling in KPMG for 2 weeks thought that a Manu victory would boost my morale...It was 12 and I sat down on my bean bag with a coke bottle and wafers on my side...First 10 minutess Manu were really dictating the terms they even had chances to score which were gone begging...


Scene 2-Eto goal

Aaaaaaaargh!!!!!!Out of nowhere Samuel Eto scores a flash of brilliance from him and a clinical finish. Boy its a dream front 3 for any team Henry,Eto and Messi woah and they deliver everytime...Even Henry showed his vintage stuff after that goal, from then on Manu were the second best team in that game

Scene 3-MOM (Masters of Midfield) Iniesta and Xavi

Their midfield was superb hardly gave the ball away the were the lungs of the attack of barca always supplying them with high precision passes...I agree with what Rooney and Fergusen said after the game about the midfield they were in their own parallel universe....

Scene 4-Messi (height 5 foot 9) scores with a brilliant header

The initial buildup to this game mainly focussed on Messi and Ronaldo but Messi was a clear winner this guy literally has magnets in his boots doesnt leave the ball at all and can run so fast with the ball that vidic was finding it difficult to catchup with him...The header was out of the top drawer and the jump even better, it looked as though he stayed up in air for a moment to place that header properly in the bottom corner...Phew what abilities this guy has he is truly the deserving winner of Ballon' dOr....

Scene 5-:,(

It waas heartbreaking to see Manu go down in such a manner ....but the football match was too good and truly was the perfect tonic to releive my broken heart(Oh gosh!! I am so out of words)

2 comments:

move companies said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

quote for moving said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.